Pardon the seeming vacation 'round here but I've actually been really busy doing the usual and the very unusual!
Do expect the next GRAPHIC NOVEL (no name given yet--due to claim jumpers who havent any original ideas of their own) to be completed in NOVEMBER. And with this expectancy for those interested parties: I'll not be accepting any new ILLO jobs until the mid part of 2009. I don't like saying no---but it is high time to get this bit of modern mythos off my chest.
Im in the middle of a computer upgrade as well so scans will be light for all ye who lurk out yonder.
In the mean time, I refer you to one of my publisher's recently updated pages to view a couple of hundred hours of my life thrown into your lap for FREE:
Thursday, June 5, 2008
- ADVENTURES UNLIMITED PRESS, publisher of the greatest collection of books on the planet
- ARTIST JASON PECK
- AUTUMN WILLIAMS, BIGFOOT RESEARCHER
- EXPLORER JOSEPH P. SKIPPER ( What NASA isnt telling you)
- recent BIGFOOT sightings
- THE ANOMALIST, CLIPPING BUREAU OF FORTEANA
- WORLD EXPLORERS CLUB, PROFESSOR WEXLER'S HANG OUT
- WRITER CHRISTOPHER PAUL CAREY
- WRITER LOREN COLEMAN, (SASQUATCH'S AGENT)
- WRITER PHILIP JOSE FARMER
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (36)
- ▼ June (8)