Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
WHO IS THIS OLD PROSPECTOR NAMED "DOBBS"? COULD THIS BE THE SAME "DOBBS" WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE PARISHED AT THE HANDS OF BANDITOS (of the "we don' need no stinking badges" variety)AND LATER IMMORTALIZED IN THE JOHN HUSTON FILM, "TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE"?
THESE PAGES AND OTHERS APPEAR IN THE #6, VOL.4 ISSUE OF WORLD EXPLORER (WWW.WEXCLUB.COM) magazine.
ONE OF THE MORE UNUSUAL CHARACTERS APPEARING IN THIS STORY IS AN ANTIQUE RADIO WITH A VOICE IDENTIFIED AS "EDGAR" AND HAS THE GIFT OF BEING ABLE TO BROWSE THROUGH THE AKASHIC RECORDS AS IF IT WERE THE SUNDAY TIMES.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Appearing in ISSUE 8 of FARMERPHILE, a magazine devoted to the "fourfold vision" of science fiction author PHILIP JOSE FARMER.
Posted by CHARLES BERLIN at Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
- ADVENTURES UNLIMITED PRESS, publisher of the greatest collection of books on the planet
- ARTIST JASON PECK
- AUTUMN WILLIAMS, BIGFOOT RESEARCHER
- EXPLORER JOSEPH P. SKIPPER ( What NASA isnt telling you)
- recent BIGFOOT sightings
- THE ANOMALIST, CLIPPING BUREAU OF FORTEANA
- WORLD EXPLORERS CLUB, PROFESSOR WEXLER'S HANG OUT
- WRITER CHRISTOPHER PAUL CAREY
- WRITER LOREN COLEMAN, (SASQUATCH'S AGENT)
- WRITER PHILIP JOSE FARMER
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (36)
- ▼ February (11)